SONY RX10 MARK IV ULTRA-ZOOM COMPACT DIGITAL BRIDGE CAMERA SUMMARY
The RX10 Mark IV is an all-in-one camera with far reaching capabilities including ultra-fast autofocus, a phenomenal 25x zoom range, and precise and powerful image processing. This is an ultra-telephoto compact zoom camera with 4K video recording capabilities, the world’s fastest AF speed of just 0.03 sec, and continuous shooting at up to 24ps with AF/AE-tracked.
- 20.1 megapixel 1.0-type EXMOR RS CMOS Image Sensor
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-600mm f/2.4-4 high-magnification zoom lens
- 4K movie recording at 30p or 24p with full pixel readout & no pixel binning
- Full HD video at 120 frames per second
- High-speed AF in just 0.03 seconds
- Continuous shooting at up to 24fps for up to 249 frames
- 315 phase-detecton AF points covering approx. 65% of image area
- 25 point contrast-detection AF coverage
- High-density AF tracking technology for reliable focusing of moving subjects
- Smooth focus point selection with Touch Pad AF
- Tap operated Touch Focus on LCD screen
- Fast Hybrid AF system for speed, accuracy & versatility of autofocus
- High-speed front-end LSI & Bionz X image processing engine
- Silent electronic shutter at up to 1/32000 sec
- 3.0 inch 1.44m dot tiltable LCD screen with Touch Focus & Touch Pad function
- 2.35 million-dot high-contrast XGA OLED Tru-Finder Electronic View Finder
- Dust & moisture resistance
- Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth compatibility
SONY RX10 IV FEATURES IN DETAIL
24-600mm F2.4-4 large-aperture optical zoom lens
This 25x optical zoom lens features remarkable 24-600mm extra-wide-angle-to-ultra-telephoto range plus macro capability, AA (advanced aspherical) and ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements, ZEISS T* Coating, and large F2.4-4 aperture.
These help the camera to provide high optical performance for high resolution and beautiful bokeh.
Exmor RS CMOS sensor for speed
315-point focal-plane phase-detection AF provides for extraordinarily fast, precise autofocusing and tracking. Furthermore, the 20.1 MP (effective) 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip enables up to 960 fps super-slow-motion shooting and up to 1/32000 sec. super-high-speed anti-distortion shutter.
High-speed BIONZ X image processing engine
Achieving higher-speed processing performance than its predecessor, the new BIONZ X image processing engine is remarkably reliable at capturing fast-moving subjects and continuous shooting of up to 24fps.
Its newly developed image-processing algorithm lets you capture high-quality images with less noise all across the sensitivity range while maintaining natural details.