SONY A7C BODY BLACK SUMMARY
The ultra compact Sony a7C has been redesigned from the ground up to be the smallest full-frame interchangeable lens camera in the E-mount range. The size and weight is similar to the a6600 body at just 424g. yet provides professional features associated with full-frame cameras. Custom developments for the compact model include a new 5-axis stabilisation system and new compact shutter unit.
The a7C camera is aimed at hybrid shooters, Youtube content creators, travel shooters and anyone who requires full-frame capabilities in a tiny body, with access to the comprehensive Sony lens ecosystem. A fully articulating screen, mic jack and headphone jack along with improved dust and moisture resistance ensure memories can be captured in high quality, anywhere, during any weather.
The 35mm Exmor R CMOS sensor captures beautiful 24.2 megapixel stills, 4K video at 30p 8-Bit in SLOG + HLG with impressive ISO range of 100-51200 (and higher when extended). Dynamic range records up to 15EV stops, ideal for higher contrast scenes and low light captures.
Sony is famed for their accomplished phase-detection autofocus system and this black a7C (also available in silver here) delivers the latest Real-time Eye, Face and Animal AF detect and tracking features. The a7C is also ready for action, capable of bursting to an impressive 10fps with up to 115 frame buffer with compressed RAW files. All day shooting is possible thanks to the impressive capabilities of the NP-FZ100 battery, where a single charge will capture up to 740 images and over 3 hours of movies
Sony a7C Black highlight features:
- 22% lighter body than the Sony a7 iii
- 24.2MP back illuminated CMOS sensor
- The latest high speed Bionz X Processor
- Single high speed video-capable SD card slot (UHS-I/II compliant)
- Up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- Left side mounted XGA OLED Electronic viewfinder
- 10fps continuous shooting with AF/AE
- 693 phase-detection AF points
- USB Type-C Terminal, Bluetooth Standard, Wi-Fi Compatible, HDMI micro connector (Type-D), 3.5 mm Stereo minijack headphones and microphone jack