AUTEL SMART CONTROLLER V3 SUMMARY
- 2000nit Super-Bright Screen：The built-in display is twice as bright as the next leading competitor and 4 times brighter than a conventional cell phone screen. The 7.9-inch QHD display offers anti-glare coatings and provides clear visibility under direct sunlight.
- 4.5h Ultra-Long Battery Life: The 5800mAh Lithium-ion battery within lasts up to 4.5 hours in continuous use and supports 2-hour fast charging. The Smart Controller is ready to met your demands in aerial operation for those long days out in the field.
- 128GB Internal Memory: Ample internal storage has space for media and flight logs without the need for external storage.
- -20~40℃ Working Temperature: Bigger heatsinks allow the Smart Controller to operate with a wider temperature range, giving you a more stable, reliable operation in extreme environments without overheating or freezing.
- Customized OS System: The Smart Controller runs on a customized Android system and supports additional flexibility for third party system workflow by allowing users to download additional third party apps and can allows users create their own exclusive operating system.
- 8-core Processor: The Qualcomm 8-core processor can smoothly play 4K/60fps H.264 and 4K/60fps H.265 video.
AUTEL SMART CONTROLLER V3 IN DETAIL
SUPERSHARP, HIGH BRIGHTNESS DISPLAY
Smart Controller V3’s bulit in display at 2000nit is 4 times brighter than a conventional cell phone screen and the 7.9 inch Ultra-HD (2048×1536) touch screen provides clear visibility under direct sunlight. Intergrated true tone technology dynamically adjusts the white balance of the display, delivering the best viewing experience for the pilot in any lighting enviroment.
SKYLINK 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION
Smart Controller V3 supports 2.4GHz/5.8GHz/900MHz tri-band communication and can automatically frequency hop for maximum anti-interference capability. 2.7K 30p video resolution is available within 1km and 1080p HD image comes standard between its 1km-15km transmission range. * 900MHz is only supported in countries covered by FCC certification.