FUJIFILM X-H2 DIGITAL CAMERA BODY SUMMARY
Following hot on the heels of the outstanding X-H2S hybrid camera is this all-new ultra-high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 Digital Camera Body. It packs the latest X-Processor 5 with X-Trans 5 HR BSI Sensor, which captures an astounding 40 megapixel images. The X-H2 also enables you to record internal 8K/30p, 4K/60p and high-speed HD 240p Apple ProRes in 10-bit 4:2:2, with 13+ stops of dynamic range when using F-Log2.
With an external recorder over HDMI you can capture video in ProRes Raw or Blackmagic Raw and for the first time in a Fujifilm X series camera create incredibly detailed 160 megapixel Pixel Shift Multi-Shot images.
Fujifilm’s high resolution mirrorless camera is capable of shooting burst rates up to 15fps using mechanical shutter and users can harness the extremely effective in-body stabilisation unit (IBIS), which provides up to 7-stops of compensation against camera shake.
- 40 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI Sensor with X-Processor 5
- New 160 megapixel Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- Fast 15fps in mechanical shutter with black-out free shooting
- Up to 7 stops of internal body image stabilisation (IBIS)
- 1/180,000 Max Shutter speed in EShutter
- Record internal 8K/30p, 4K/60p, HD/240p Apple ProRes in 10-bit at 4:2:2
- Up to 13+ stops of dynamic range with F-Log2
- Record ProRes Raw or Blackmagic Raw through HDMI to a compatible external video recorder
- Built-in 2x digital zoom when recording 4K
- 0.8x Magnification, 5.76Mil Dots EVF
- 1x Type B CFexpress memory card slot and 1x UHS-II SD memory card slot