DJI MAVIC 3 CLASSIC SUMMARY
Shipping with the standard RC-N1 controller, the DJI Mavic 3 Classic has everything you need to capture amazing content from a powerful drone and Hasselblad camera. Record 5.1K/50fps video, 4K/120fps slow motion and 20 megapixel RAW photos with vivid, natural colours thanks to the calibrated 4/3 CMOS sensor.
The L2D-20c aerial camera has been especially designed and built by Hasselblad for DJI’s Mavic 3 Series, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS sensor with 12.8-stops dynamic range into the drone. This takes image quality to a new level with a lens which features an equivalent focal length of 24mm (full-frame format) and f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture. The sensor is calibrated in the same way as Hasselblad cameras, providing incredibly vivid, natural colours colours using Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS).
KEY DJI MAVIC 3 CLASSIC FEATURES
- High quality 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera
- Comes with DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, sticks and cables
- 20 megapixel RAW images
- Record 5.1K/50fps and 4K/120fps
- 10-bit D-Log profile using HLG
- Up to 46 minute flight time
- APAS 5.0 Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 8km HD Video Transmission
- Advanced Return to Home (RTH)
- Night Shots mode optimised for low light
DJI MAVIC 3 CLASSIC WITH RC-N1 REMOTE CONTROLLER IN MORE DETAIL
PRO HASSELBLAD AERIAL CAMERA
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad has designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera exclusively for Mavic 3 Series DJI drones, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS sensor into an unbelievably compact space within the aircraft. Hasselblad’s rigorous standards are applied to hardware performance and software algorithms, taking image quality to an entirely new level for your content.
- 20 MP Effective Pixels
- 12-bit RAW Image Color Depth
- 12.8 Stops Native Dynamic Range
- f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 24mm Equivalent Focal Length
- VDAF Vision Detection Auto Focus Technology