PANASONIC LUMIX S5 VLOGGING KIT WITH LENS, TRIPOD GRIP AND EXTRA BATTERY
This vlogging kit combines the highly successful full-frame L-mount Panasonic Lumix S5 Camera with the versatile S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens and the Tripod Grip DMW-SHGR1. The S5 is the latest offering in the Lumix S Series range which provides hybrid stills and 4K/60p video capabilities, as a video-focused camera. The kit is aimed at enthusiasts or professionals who need an extremely compact and lightweight content creation tool which also delivers the very latest technologies. The addition of the tripod grip allows users to hold the camera comfortably while capturing stills or video when shooting in selfie mode or recording a piece to camera. The DMW-SHGR1 also acts as a regular mini tripod allowing users to place the kit remotely and control the camera using an app via Bluetooth or WiFi.
The versatile Lumix S Series 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 lens provides ultra-wide to standard focal lengths, ideal for selfies and vlogging. Close focus of just 15cm makes for a unique and versatile zoom lens for any number of subjects. The standard 60mm length in the zoom is ideal for portraits and slightly distant subjects, adding to the appeal of this kit combination. Smooth exposure changes and well-controlled focus creating ensure videographers gain benefits for their movies with this pairing.
The S5 shares the same 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with 24.2 megapixel resolution as the S1H camera, yet is considerably smaller and lighter. The S5 is also capable of recording 4K 60p/50p 4:2:0 10-bit, and 4K 30p/25p 4:2:2 10-bit internal movies with 14+ stops of dynamic range (V-Log). This competes with pro cinema cameras whilst also providing V-Gamut compatibility with popular VariCam colour science renowned for accurate colours and skin tones.
Videographers gain advanced low light capabilities with a maximum ISO 51,200 providing crystal-clear high sensitivity video with the adoption of Dual Native ISO technology. Stills photographers who never want to miss a moment can burst to 30fps in 6K photo mode with 18-megapixel equivalent photos, ensuring every moment of action is captured. Ultra-high resolution stills are also possible with 96 megapixel equivalent images when used on a tripod, broadening the appeal of the Lumix S5 to landscape, architectural and photographers who print large images.
PANASONIC LUMIX S5 BODY IN MORE DETAIL
- Dual SD memory card slots including one high speed UHS-II video class
- Built-in body stabilisation providing up to 5-stops of compensation with OIS lenses
- Free-angle 3.0-inch LCD for selfies and Youtube vlogging plus a bright OLED EVF
- Significantly improved AF with deep learning Face, Eye, Body and Animal tracking
- New high capacity 2,200mAh battery for extended shooting times
- Filmmaker connectivity through mini HDMI, mic input and headphone terminal
- Weather sealed magnesium alloy die-cast body for reliable use anywhere
- Excellent connectivity with 5GHz WiFi and Bluetooth® v4.2
- Tethered shooting from a computer as well as smartphone camera control
- Regular firmware updates to enhance features