FUJIFILM X-S10 WITH FUJINON XF 18-55MM F/2.8-4 R LM OIS LENS KIT SUMMARY
Fujifilm’s latest X-S10 camera and Fujinon XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS zoom lens kit provide 27mm wide-angle to 84mm telephoto focal range in full frame equivalent. This allows the photographer to respond to a variety of scenes whether shooting high resolution stills or beautiful 4K video.
A flip out vari-angle screen is bright and clear which is ideal for use with photography and filmmaking, Vlogging or with difficult to reach angles. Simple to use auto settings allow anyone to capture beautiful images and videos without the need for editing, whilst advanced users can shoot fully manually, completely in control of the end result.
Key features at a glance:
- 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4
- 4K/30p 4:2:0 8-bit internal movies and 4K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit video via HDMI port, with 240fps Full HD
- Up to 6.0-stops of 5-axis image stabilisation and a mechanical shock absorber
- High-speed phase detection AF and AF-tracking down to -7.0 EV with Face / Eye AF
- Robust magnesium-alloy body with large, ergonomic magnesium-alloy grip
- Vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees
- Fast 8fps in mechanical shutter and 30fps in electronic shutter with zero blackout
Photographers and movie makers who rely on Autofocus gain the very latest AF technology with extremely quick and accurate phase detect capabilities. The camera will lock onto subjects within 0.02 seconds, including eyes and faces, tracking them with ease even in near darkness. Images can then be captured in high speed burst mode at up to 30fps in electronic shutter or 8fps using the mechanical shutter.