DJI MAVIC 3 PRO (DJI RC) SUMMARY
Following hot on the heels of the cinema-ready Inspire 3 launch, the DJI Mavic 3 Pro (DJI RC) arrives, ushering in a new era of aerial cinematography, by housing three sensors and lenses with different focal lengths. The triple-camera Mavic 3 Pro drone is equipped with a Hasselblad camera, as well as dual tele cameras, providing unparalleled creative opportunities for shooting new perspectives.
The triple camera drone flies for longer, in order to capture fascinating scenery, explore storytelling and create new cinematic masterpieces for your audience.
The three cameras include the 20 megapixel 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera, 48 megapixel 1/1.3-inch CMOS Medium Tele camera and 12 megapixel 1/2-inch CMOS Tele camera, with 24mm, 70mm and 166mm equivalent focal lengths respectively. These allow you to capture everything from distant subjects without disturbing them, to ultra wide angle epic scenery and virtually everything in between.
The Hasselblad camera is capable of rendering impressive shots with immense detail, whilst harnessing Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS), which provides natural colour graduations even during sunrise and sunset. DJI has also added a new 10-bit D-Log M colour mode, which reduces post processing requirements, so you can focus on the bigger picture.
KEY DJI MAVIC 3 PRO FEATURES
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- Dual Tele Cameras with 70mm and 166mm equivalent focal lengths
- Capture stunning 5.1K/50fps and 4K/60fps and DCI 4K/120fps video
- New D-Log M colour with up to 12.8 stops dynamic range
- Max Flight Time 43 Minutes
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 15km HD Video Transmission
KEY DJI RC FEATURES
- 5.5-inch FHD screen built-in
- 700 nits brightness
- Supports DJI O3+ video transmission technology
- Precise dual-spring control sticks
- Up to 4-hour runtime on a full charge
- Ports for charging and microSD card
- Weighs 390g