DJI MAVIC 3 CLASSIC (DJI RC) SUMMARY
Featuring the new DJI RC with built-in screen, the DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC) offers powerful flight capabilities coupled with professional image capture for content creators of all levels. The remote controller from DJI has a lightweight body, FHD display and long battery life, and also features new dual-spring control sticks for comfortable flying, while supporting advanced O3+ video transmission.
A large 4/3 CMOS sensor is packed into the compact space enabling you to capture epic 20 megapixel 12-bit RAW images and high-quality 5.1K/50fps and 4K/120fps video. Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera for DJI’s Mavic 3 Series, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS sensor with 12.8-stops dynamic range into the drone. This takes image quality to a new level with a lens which features an equivalent focal length of 24mm (full-frame format) and f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture. The sensor is calibrated in the same way as medium format Hasselblad cameras, delivering vivid, natural colours colours using Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS).
KEY DJI MAVIC 3 CLASSIC FEATURES
- High-quality 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera
- Includes latest DJI RC with 5.5-inch 700-nits FHD display and long battery life
- Capture 20 megapixel 12-bit RAW photos
- Record 5.1K/50fps and 4K/120fps for slow motion effects
- Record 12.8-stops dynamic range with 10-bit D-Log profile using HLG
- 46 minute max flight time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing with APAS 5.0
- 8km HD Video Transmission
- Advanced Return to Home (RTH)
- Night Shots mode optimised for low light