The Stumpjumper EVO Pro is a testament to full-throttle trail performance. With an all-new design, from its S-Sizing Geometry with an adjustable head tube angle, to its ready-to-shred 150mm of travel, this thing is an all-around ripper. And to top it off, its construction has been hand-selected to keep overall weight low and stoke high.
The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is the most progressive to date. Long fork, low, slack, short offset, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone leans the same, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust the head angle by two degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go all-out party mullet mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated to a 29-inch front.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5″ trail geometry, SWAT™ door integration, head tube angle adjust, horst pivot BB adjust, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, dropouts 12x148mm, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm travel.
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, offset 44mm, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel.
- Shock: FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-spoke lever positions with LSC adjustment, S1: 210x50mm, S2-S6: 210x55mm.
- Swat: SWAT™ Door integration Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder.
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t.
- Chain: SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Cranks: SRAM X1 Carbon, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm.
- Reartrainer: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Controls: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle.
- Bedset: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded.
- Crankset: 32T
- Code SRAM RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, HS200 2mm
- Wheels and tires:
- Rims: Roval Traverse Carbon 29F/27.5R, carbon hookless, 30mm inner width, hand built, 2Bliss Ready.
- Cameras: Standard, Presta valve.
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, bearings sealed cartridge, 15x110mm spacing, 28h.
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t linkage, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Spokes: DT Competition Race.
- Rear Tyre: Eliminator GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3″.
- Tyre front: Eliminator GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″.
- Other components:
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, hollow Ti-rails.
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke, Revive Max, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2-S3:150mm, S4- S5: 185mm, S6: 213mm)
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm