With this Shiv Expert Disc Triathlon bike you will enjoy Roval C38 carbon wheels to ride at high speed, Shimano Ultegra Di2 group so that the changes are made cleanly and always perfect. The incredibly aerodynamic FACT carbon frame is optimized for crosswinds and has all the details to perform at your best.
The adjustability of the Aerobars, extensions and arm pads was also at the top of the list, so the cockpit can be adjusted in almost any way.
- Frame: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, OSBB, Integrated Fit System, Integrated Nutrition and Hydration Fuelcell, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT carbon, integrated Fit System, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Handlebar: Specialized Shiv Aerobar, carbon, variable stack adjust
- Handlebar tape: : Roubaix S-Wrap
- Saddle: Sitero Expert Gel, hollow Ti rails
- Seatpost: Shiv Disc Carbon Post – 0mm Offset
- Front brake: TRP HD-T910, hydraulic disc
- Rear brake: TRP HD-T910, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- Cranks: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- Front wheel: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- Rear wheel: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- Front tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Rear tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Chambers: Turbo Ultralight, 48mm Presta valve
There are no reviews yet.