The Helium SLX Disc is the best performing road bike for any challenge you want to take on. Perfect for those looking for the ideal machine to conquer peaks like a true professional.
The frame of this incredibly light, disc brake-equipped bike weighs just 780 grams (size M). The complete bike can easily be under 7 kg.
The Helium offers quite a bit of rigidity, which is why Thomas De Gendt, the master of 500W one-minute loads, has had repeated successes with it.
- Frame: Helium SLX Disc, 60T-40T-30T HM UD Carbon, Ultimate Stiffness-to-Weight Lay-Up, F-Steerer Head Tube, TA 12x142mm
- Fork: Helium SLX Disc, 60T-40T-30T HM UD Carbon, TA, 12x100mm
- Color 1: Berry Violet – 421
- Color 2: Cyclamen Metallic -592
- Color 3: Orange – 23
- Finish: Glossy
- Groupset: SRAM Rival AXS 2×12
- Cranks: SRAM Rival AXS – 48/35
- Crank length: 172.5mm
- Cassette: 10-36T 12sp
- Wheels and tires:
- Wheels: Forza Levanto DB
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 25mm
- Kit: Road // Integrated SL Kit
- Handlebar: Forza width: 42 mm
- Stem: Forza , length: 100mm (size S) 110 (size M)
- Saddle: Selle Italia XR