In this SX version, the Maestro rear suspension comes with a coil shock, more sensitive to shocks and suitable for use in bike-parks. The Reign 29 SX offers 170mm of travel up front and 146mm at the rear. A bike designed for fun on any playground.
The coil shock on this SX version offers more sensitivity and more “pop”
Progressive enduro geometry
The frame features a new enduro-style geometry, so you can take aggressive descents into corners with confidence.
The 29-inch diameter wheels let you tackle rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly down fast, rugged descents.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 146mm Maestro suspension, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 38 Performance Elite, GRIP 2 damper, 44mm offset, 170mm, 15×110 Kabolt X, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Performance Elite, lockout, 205/60, custom tuned for Giant S:400, M:400, L:450, XL:500
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:40mm, XL:40mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm XL: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 1×12
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11×50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k, DUB, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Brakes: Shimano SLX BR-M7120, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]203mm, [R]203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX BL-M7100
- Rims: Giant AM 29, alloy
- Hubs: Giant Boost, sealed
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Assegai 29×2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29×2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra , EXO+, TR tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared, 2.5″ max tire size, 36t max chainring size, MRP SXg chain guide
There are no reviews yet.