The new Levo offers incredible power to cover more trails thanks to an unmatched combination of ride quality, usable power and range. With Mixed Wheels: A specific 27.5″ rear and 29″ front “Mullet” design that keeps the chainstays short for agile riding, but maintains the confidence-inspiring big wheel up front for riding. traction and stability.
Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has set the standard for the future, it’s the ultimate goal for any e-mountain bike, and this new bike raises the bar again.
Starting with the Full Power 2.2 Turbo engine and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which allow the Levo smooth and fluid amplification of your effort (4 times your power) and lets you choose where you ride and when you want to ride. The Levo also breaks the boundaries when it comes to range, amplifying your effort by up to five hours of ride time. Now you can ride further and explore more than ever before. And the optimized frame features 150mm of custom rear suspension and adjustable geometry that offers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, what matters is the journey. Believe it.
- Frame: Fact 11m Full Carbon, 29″ Front Wheel, 27.5″ Rear Wheel, Full Internal Cable Routing, 148mm Spacing, Fully Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 150mm Of Travel, Geo Adjust Head Tube, Geo Adjust Horst Pivot
- Fork: Fox Float 38 Factory 29, Grip2 Damper, 44mm Offset, Hsc, Lsc, Hsr, Lsr, 110x15mm, 1.5″ Tapered Steerer, 160mm Travel, Kashima
- Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, Lsc, Lsr, 2-Position Lever, 55x210mm, Kashima
- Stem: Deity, 35.0mm
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse Sl Carbon, Riser Bar, 6-Degree Upsweep, 8-Degree Backsweep, 30mm Rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-Rails
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer, 30.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 200mm
- Rear Brake: Sram Code Rsc, 4-Piston Caliper, Hydraulic Disc, 200mm
- Front Brake: Sram Code Rsc, 4-Piston Caliper, Hydraulic Disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram Xo1 Eagle Trigger, 12-Speed, Single Click
- Cassette: Sram Xg-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis Carbon M30, Custom Offset, 160mm
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync Eagle, 104 Bcd, 34t, Steel
- Standard Tubes, Presta Valve
- Traverse Carbon 29 Front Wheel
- Traverse Carbon 27.5 rear wheel
- Front Tire: Butcher, Grid Trail Casing, Gripton® T9 Compound, 2bliss Ready, 29×2.6″
- Rear Tire: Eliminator, Grid Trail Casing, Gripton® T7 Compound, 2bliss Ready, 27.5×2.6″
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 38.6mm
- Engine: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Engine
- Charger: Ncustom Charger, 42v4a W/ Rosenberger Plug
- Ui/Remote: Specialized Mastermind Tcu, Percentage Of Remaining Charge, 120 Possible Display Configurations, Microtune Assist Adjustment, Over-The-Air Updates, Ant+/Bluetooth®, W/Handlebar Remote
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated Battery, 700wh
- Wiring: Custom Specialized Wiring Harness
There are no reviews yet.