The new Levo offers incredible power to cover more trails thanks to an unmatched combination of ride quality, usable power and range. With Mixed Wheels: A specific 27.5″ rear and 29″ front “Mullet” design that keeps the chainstays short for agile riding, but maintains the confidence-inspiring big wheel up front for riding. traction and stability.
Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has set the standard for the future, it’s the ultimate goal for any e-mountain bike, and this new bike raises the bar again.
Starting with the Full Power 2.2 Turbo engine and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which allow the Levo smooth and fluid amplification of your effort (4 times your power) and lets you choose where you ride and when you want to ride. The Levo also breaks the boundaries when it comes to range, amplifying your effort by up to five hours of ride time. Now you can ride further and explore more than ever before. And the optimized frame features 150mm of custom rear suspension and adjustable geometry that offers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, what matters is the journey.
The incredible power to ride on more trails. Video .
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29″ front wheel, 27.5″ rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5″ tapered steerer, 160mm travel
- Shock: S1: Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Elite, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Saddle: bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Front brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm
- Rear brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
- Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
- Tubes: Standard, Presta Valve
- Front Wheel: Traverse 29
- Rear Wheel: Traverse 27.5
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″
- Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5×2.6″
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 38.6mm
- Engine: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Engine
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Wiring: Custom Specialized wiring harness