Ilynx Trail Carbon 8 carbon bike, a trail bike with balanced geometry and great rigidity.
The iLynx Trail has been built using HCIM carbon molding technology which allows the weight of the frame and link to be kept to a minimum. For the construction, “Ballistic Carbon Layup” carbon fibers have been used, which offer great resistance to impacts.
Ballistic Carbon Layup :
The iLynx Trail has been built in carbon, using the HCIM-Hollow Core Internal Molding carbon molding technology that allows to reduce the weight of the frame and linkage as much as possible. For the construction, “Ballistic Carbon Layup” carbon fibers have been used, which offer great resistance to impacts.
- Frame: 150mm Full Susp. Carbon29″ Internal Cable Routing, Acros ICR
- Shock: FOX FLOAT X Factory
- Fork: FOX 36 FLOAT Factory 150mm 15QR
- Address: Acros AIF-543 ICR BL.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT 12sp
- Bottom Bracket: FSA 34T SB-165mm
- Cassette: Shimano CSM7100 12sp (10-51T)
- Chain: Shimano CNM6100F
- Front Brake: Shimano XT 4 Piston 203mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano XT 4 Piston 203mm
- wheels and tires
- Wheelset: Race Face Aeffect 30 TR
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion TPI120 Terra EXO TR 29″X2.5/2.4
- Hubs: Race Face
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Saddle: Prologo Proxim W450 Stn
- Seat clamp: Alloy
- Seatpost: Race Face DP Aeffect 31.6
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect Riser 35 780mm
- Stem: BH Evo 35 Fit
- Grips: Ergon GE10
- Chainstay Protector: Integrated
- Electric components:
- System: NR System
- Battery: 540Wh
- Engine: BH 2EXMAG
- Autonomy: Up To 130 Km
- Display: BH I-Remote
There are no reviews yet.