RS1 4.5 aerodynamic and performance carbon bike. Equipped with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 12-speed wireless drivetrain and Vision Team 35 wheels.
The Kamm Tail concept has been used, which translates into tubes with a drop shape finished in a perpendicular cut that minimizes turbulence. All this applying the experience in computer analysis and fluid dynamics acquired in recent years. This is how the first milestone of the BH RS1 is achieved: achieving high aerodynamic efficiency.
Construction: carbon monocoque:
As in all BH carbon frames, the HCIM-Hollow Core Internal Molding technology was used in the RS1 to find a frame that met the objectives of lightness and rigidity set.
“Monocoque frame technology that applies high mold pressure to achieve the highest levels of compact material and eliminate inconsistent frame pressures that create bubbles and blemishes. It allows to control and optimize the optimum thicknesses in the different critical areas of the frame”
- Frame: RS1 Disc ACR Monocoque
- Fork: RS1 Disc Full Integrated Tapered, Full Carbon 1.5
- Stem: EVO Monocoque ACR
- Address: FSA ACR
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra DI2 Hydra
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra DI2 12sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra DI2
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ultegra 52/36 12v
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11/34
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 12v
- Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Rear brake: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Wheelset: Vision Team35
- Tyres: Hutchinson Nitro2 700x 28
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS
- Seat clamp: RS1 Integrated
- Seatpost: RS1 Aero
- Handlebar: EVO Monocoque ACR