The Gravelx is a lightweight bike with a comfortable geometry that allows you to make long journeys on varied terrain. Suitable for gravel, asphalt, dirt as well as trails or wide tracks.
- You can mount rack supports, making it possible to mount racks.
- Very comfortable to drive, with a high steering head and a wide wheelbase.
- gravel geometry
- Carbon, in the design and development of the GravelX Carbon the optimal combination of sheets of carbon fiber and resin have been incorporated. The frame has been built 100% with the hollow core technique of the frame, Hollow Core Carbon Technology.
- Frame: Gravel X Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Fox AX 40 Gravel
- Address: BH SL Integrated Sealed Bearing
- Shifters: Shimano GRX DI2
- Rear derailleur: Shimano GRX DI2
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Omega Mono 40T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11/42
- Chain: FSA TH-CN1102
- Front brake: Shimano GRX Hydra
- Rear brake: Shimano GRX Hydra
- wheels and tires
- Wheelset: KForce AGX Disc
- Tyres: Hutchinson Touareg Tan 700×40
- Handlebar: BH Lite Gravel
- Stem: BH SL
- Saddle: Prologue AGX
- Seat clamp: BH Gravel X
- Seatpost: BH Lite Gravel
There are no reviews yet.