Palta Gravel Bicycle, maintains the most positive elements of the previous version but improved.
- Tire clearance: Clearance for tires up to 45mm with 700c wheels. Note: The indicated free space is guaranteed with gravel groups.
- Hidden mounts in the top tube to accommodate compatible bags. 3 different bottle cage positions: 2 on the down tube and 1 on the seat tube.
- Frame: Palta carbon monocoque construction 100% 3k Toryca HMFC T 7000- MR 60 monocoque construction
- Fork: Palta full carbon 3K Torayca HMCF- MR60 monocoque construction
- Front Axle: Basso Explorer 125mm x 12mm
- Rear Axle: Basso Exolorer 165mm x 12mm
- Headset: Mixcrotech Integrated Cables Head Set
- Power: Paradigm
- Handlebar: Basso Gravel Carbon
- Seatpost: Heart Carbon-15mm
- Saddle: San Marco Ground
- Tires: Continental Terra Trail 700x 40mm
- Wheels: Microtech MX25
- Groupset: Sram Rival AXS Grv 2×12
- Plate: 46-33
- Cassette: Sram Rival XG-1250, 10-36
- Chain: Sram Rival Chain
- Bottom bracket: Sram
- Derailleur: Sram Rival Etap Axs
- Controls: Sram Rival Etap Axs Hdr
- Front Derailleur: Sram Rival Etap Axs
- Brakes: Sram Rival
- Discs: Front: Sram 160mm; Rear: Sram 160mm