2023 Nimbus C9
Contemporary Scandinavian designThe Nimbus C9 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design; those who appreciate well-thought-out solutions and smart functionality. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug helm position.
The swivelling cockpit chairs provide ample space for four people to dine or space for five people in total. The cockpit passenger sofa converts easily into an extra bed for two children or one adult. The forward cabin has room for a double berth with separate head and kitchenette.
“Unlike other boats in the commuter category, the C9 offers excellent overnight accommodation, with room for three adults and two children thanks to its spacious forward cabin and convertible salon.” says Joacim Gustavsson.
In place of the glass roof (fitted as standard), the boat can be equipped with an electronically opening canvas canopy, ideal for those wishing to optimize the open-air feeling on warm summer days. The driver’s position has space for two people and can be equipped with one large 16” or two smaller 12” plotters. The foredeck houses a large loading hatch with access to the forward cabin, as well as a sun divan that creates extra seating for four people complete with table. The aft deck houses a wide sofa with ample stowage. The C9 can be equipped with an outboard or inboard engine.
“It is important to us that we are able to meet the needs and wishes communicated to us by our customers, the people who use their boats to get around on a daily basis. This is why we have created a modern commuter, for those who travel in typical Nordic weather throughout the year. However, it would be remiss not to point out that this remains a leisure craft and should not be compared with models built for professional boat categories,” says Jonas Göthberg, commercial director at Nimbus.
Speed & Distance
|Fresh Water Tank||1 X 56 L ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 X 320 L ()|
|Engine Model||F300 VERADO V8|
This C9 comes with a High Specification including:
– Roof Glass Hatch (including sun blinds) – White Hull – Mercury Verado V8 300HP
– Mercury Outboard upgrade Package VesselView 403, VesselView Mobile, Active Trim
– Galley, cold water, cook top gas (LPG) – Nimbus Crockery & Cutlery cooling bag
– Nimbus Pillow set – Carpets – Cabin Cushions and Salong Beige
– Sunseat Foredeck & Aft Deck Beige Sand including cover Beige Sand
– Extended Sunbed Foredeck Beige sand Railing cushions foredeck beige sand
– Bed arrangement in Salong Beige sand – Extra mattress topper, front cabin
– Sunshade, foredeck – Sunshade, aft deck – Windscreen protection – Bow Thruster
– Zipwake Dynamic Trim control – Windlass Bow & deck control – Bow thruster remote
– Thief Protection – Mooring package – Heater/Defroster Webasto
– Hot Water system 230V – Shore Power, Chargemaster – Underwater lights
– Greywater tank – Overboard discharge blackwater – Stern Gates
– Fishing rod holders 8pcs including water ski hook – Table on Foredeck
– Bow ladder – Extra Portlights in cabin – Wireless charging nest for phone
– HIFI package (Fusion) High end – Upgrade with DAB unit
– Simrad NSX 2 x 12″ – Simrad Sonar, xSonic SS60 – Simrad VHF RS40 & AIS
– Includes all shipping costs to Plymouth
– Plus choose Flexiteak in colour of your choice